A complete guide to healthy pregnancy
This free ebook gives you:
- Expert advice on what’s normal and signs and symptoms to look out for.
- What to expect from your care provider at each prenatal visit.
- Actionable steps to take before delivery.
- Practical items you’ll need to make your and your newborn’s lives easier.
- Easy-to-implement ideas on making a home for your baby with the perfect nursery and baby proofing checklist.
Learn how to prepare for and navigate this life-changing experience as you usher in your little one like a pro.
A mama-to-be or a parent to many, pregnancy is exhilarating, daunting, and overwhelming. Your priorities, values, and expectations can shift dramatically. It’s a lot to juggle, and that’s stressful.
With useful week-by-week advice and tips for a healthy pregnancy, this book takes a different approach, giving you insight into things you’ll experience and ensuring you have a good time doing so.