Beef and peppers freezer meal
- 2 lbs beef round steak sliced thin against the grain
- 1 can crushed tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- ¼ cup soy sauce sugar or agave
- 1 tsp honey
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large freezer-friendly bag.
- Label, date, and place in the freezer until you’re ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve plain or on top of rice.