Beef ragu crockpot dump meal
- 1 lb beef chuck
- 1 large can diced tomatoes 28 oz
- 1 can tomato paste 6 0z
- 2 carrots peeled and diced
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup beef stock or low sodium vegetable stock
- pasta of choice for serving
- Cut beef chuck into smaller pieces, if it's too large, to fit into the bag.
- Place all ingredients, except the stock and pasta, into a large freezer bag.
- Mix everything together in the bag so that the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Label, date, and store in the freezer until you are ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot. Add the beef stock.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Cook the pasta separately about 15 minutes prior to dinnertime.
- Serve the beef ragu on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired.