Berry banana yogurt parfait
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup berries of choice blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, diced strawberries
- ½ cup low fat yogurt
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps skin-on almonds
- 2 Tbsps chia seeds
- 2 Tbsps pumpkin or squash seeds
- In a small bowl, mix the berries, vanilla extract, and honey into the yogurt.
- In a serving cup, layer all the ingredients like this: 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture 3-4 slices of bananaAlmondsChia seedsPumpkin seeds
- Repeat this step four more times to create the layered parfait. The parfait can be enjoyed right away or refrigerated for up to 1 day.