Breakfast egg cups
- 4 eggs
- 4 bread slices
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small chopped tomato
- ½ cup finely chopped mixed vegetables carrot, broccoli, etc.
- ½ cup grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Take a muffin tin and place a bread slice in it.
- Press a bread slice into the tin, using a thin glass or your fingers, so that it takes shape of a cup.
- Crack an egg in it.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes, vegetables.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Add cheese.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread slices.
- Put the muffin tin in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes for a runny yolk.
- Cook it for 5 more minutes or until the yolk is done if your kid likes well-cooked yolk.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.