Breakfast egg muffin cups
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsps all-purpose flour
- ½ cup finely grated mixed vegetables carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- 2 tsps melted butter
- 2 tsps milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Beat eggs with butter for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Add milk and mix well. Set aside. Mix flour, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Incorporate the dry mixture in the egg mix. Add grated cheese and vegetables and mix again.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- You can also cook these in the microwave for 2-3 minutes on MEDIUM heat.
- Take out from the oven and serve warm.