- 6 eggs
- 2 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 small tomato
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 Tbsp chives or green onions (thinly sliced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare the vegetables by dicing them into small pieces. When cutting the tomato, try to remove as much moisture as you can. You can do this by using a paper towel to soak up the extra water or simply cut the tomato's outer layer up (avoiding the seeds).
- Spray a muffin mold with non-stick spray or prepare a pan with muffin liners.
- In a small saute pan, cook the ground turkey with a small amount of cooking oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the diced vegetables and cooked turkey. Stir to combine everything. Pour the egg mixture into the molds/pan.
- Place the muffin pan in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the eggs are thoroughly cooked.