Buckwheat flour and blueberry pancakes
- 1 ½ cups buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp butter
- maple syrup as needed
- toppings of your choice
- Mix the buckwheat flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Break the egg and whisk it. Add milk and beat together.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the dry mix and combine. Don't overmix it-it's okay to have a lumpy batter.
- Add the blueberries and stir more time.
- Heat a pan and melt 1 tsp of butter in it.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in the pan and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip and cook on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take the pancake out and add toppings of your choice.