- 2½ cups butterscotch chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- flaky sea salt
- Line a 8x8 glass cooking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butterscotch chips, condensed milk, and vanilla on medium heat. Stir frequently until the chips are melted.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the baking pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours (overnight is fine, too).
- Once the fudge is chilled, slice eight rows in both directions to make 64 squares.
- Garnish each square with flaky sea salt.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool space.