- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 chunked slices fresh mozzarella cheese approximately 40 gms
- 1 fresh tomato sliced
- fresh basil a handful
- butter to toast
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Take the bread slices and spread pesto on both pieces.
- Place mozzarella slices, tomato slices, and basil on a portion of bread and cover it with the other one.
- Heat butter in a sandwich grill or pan.
- Place sandwich on it and let it grill.
- Flip it and let it get a nice golden-brown finish on the other side as well.
- Heat balsamic vinegar and honey in a pan and let it reduce to half.
- Drizzle on the sandwich if consuming immediately or pack in a separate container and sprinkle over the sandwich right before digging into it.