Cheesy homemade crackers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/8 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Mix the flour, cheese, and ¼ tsp salt in a food processer until pulverized.
- Add water and mix until a dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a sheet of parchment paper. Cover with a second sheet of parchment.
- Roll the dough between sheets with a rolling pin until it's about ⅛" thick.
- Remove the top parchment sheet. Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into 1 inch sections.
- Place the parchment with the cut dough on a cookie tray and bake at 350°F (176.6°C) for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Season with the remaining salt.
- Let the crackers cool and enjoy!