Chicken campfire nachos
- Cooking grate for over fire
- ½ lb chicken
- 1 8.25 oz bag tortilla chips
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans drained
- 2 cups shredded cheese Mexican-blend or cheddar
- toppings (optional) suggestions: salsa, guacamole, lettuce, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and black olives
- Cook chicken, using preferred method and slice.
- Spread chips evenly in the bottom of a 9 X 12 aluminum foil pan.
- Layer chicken and beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Toast over fire on a cooking grate, rotating occasionally, for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Do not place over direct flame and do not touch pan, it will be very hot. Serve with desired toppings.