- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 ranch dip packet I use Hidden Valley
- salt and pepper
- diced bell peppers or spinach add whatever other vegetable you like)
- Italian breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 385°F. On a baking sheet, lay down tinfoil and spray with non-stick cooking spray for easy cleanup.
- In a big bowl, combine ground chicken, ranch dip packet, salt and pepper, diced bell peppers, and Italian breadcrumbs (enough to take some of the moisture out of the mixture).
- Mix together with your hands to form little meatballs and evenly space them out on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle chicken meatballs with olive oil and let cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown on one side. Flip, and cook for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sides. We like sweet potato fries with this dish and some sautéed zucchini.