A healthy, creamy, easy-to-make recipe high in protein and filled with bold flavors and wholesome ingredients designed to boost your immune system. It's perfect for pregnant women.
- 1 cup cooked chicken this is a great way to use up leftovers
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 apple chopped into ¼ pieces
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 Tbsp red onion minced
- ⅛ tsp celery salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- whole romaine lettuce leaves cleaned
- sliced almonds for garnish optional
- fresh fruit to serve on the side grapes, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, apples
- Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, yogurt, apple, celery, red onion, celery salt, and black pepper together.
- When you're ready to serve, lay the romaine lettuce leaves on a plate. Scoop a portion of the chicken salad onto the lettuce leaves. Add a side of fresh fruit and enjoy.
Other serving options:
- Nut crackers
- Whole wheat wrap
- Mixed salad greens
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 260mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mgPrint Recipe