- 1 lb chicken breasts or thighs (500 grams). Cut in cubes
- 5.5 ounces coconut milk o
- 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger minced
- 4 tsps brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce optional
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp oil
- salt to taste. Only if needed
- peanut sauce for serving
- Mix coconut milk, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, fish sauce, and salt. Add the chicken pieces and let it marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Take out marinated chicken, place on skewers, drizzle some oil on it, and cook it in a pan or on a grill.
- Serve hot with peanut sauce from the above recipe.