Chocolate chip cheesecake dip
- ½ cup butter
- 1 - 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- You’ll want to use any food as an excuse to eat this dip, but our favorites to dunk are fruit, graham crackers, and pretzels.