Chocolate peanut butter/peanut “Nutella”
Nutella is a traditional amazing Italian hazelnut combined with delicious chocolate spread. Here we make an equally delicious but less costly version with peanuts.
- 2 cups raw shelled peanuts get the roasted ones to save a few minutes
- 1 Tbsp oil or more if using vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar you can grind regular sugar
- pinch salt
- Roast peanuts as directed in previous recipe and start grinding.
- Add in oil, cocoa powder and powdered sugar and grind until the desired creamy consistency.
- Once the mixture reaches slightly creamy texture, your nutella is ready!
You can make a tasty and less expensive version from peanuts.
Calories: 2353kcal | Carbohydrates: 191g | Protein: 85g | Fat: 165g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 54g | Monounsaturated Fat: 76g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 2830mg | Fiber: 42g | Sugar: 118g | Calcium: 366mg | Iron: 17mgPrint Recipe