- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1½ cups condensed milk
- sliced almonds or sliced cashew or pistachios. optional for garnishing
- Dry roast desiccated coconut for few minutes in a frying pan (it should not turn brown).
- Mix condensed milk and cook for a while to evaporate excess moisture.
- Let it cool and make a dough.
- Call in little chefs and let them shape small ladoos/balls out of it. They can get creative and make different shapes of ladoos. My girls love making porcupines and snowman shapes out of these ladoos.