Crackers with shredded chicken and lemon bean dip
- 1 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 can white beans 14.5 oz can
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- choice of crackers
- First, make the dip. Put all of the ingredients (except the olive oil) into a food processor and blend on high to mix everything together.
- Then slowly drizzle the olive oil into the food processor. Blend until everything is very smooth. Store the dip in the fridge until you are ready to use it.
- To cook the chicken, rub olive oil on both sides and season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Heat a saute pan on medium heat. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Let the chicken cool so that it's easy to handle. Cut it into thin strips or use a fork to shred it.
- When you're ready to eat, spread a small amount of the bean dip onto a cracker and top with the chicken.