Crockpot honey glazed chicken
- 2 lbs 2 pounds chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large freezer-friendly bag.
- Label, date, and place in the freezer until you’re ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.