Crockpot honey glazed chicken
You cannot go wrong with this crockpot honey-glazed chicken recipe. It is super moist, tender, and irresistibly delicious.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a large freezer-friendly bag.
- Label, date, and place in the freezer until you’re ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
Calories: 1683kcal | Carbohydrates: 150g | Protein: 201g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 581mg | Sodium: 4344mg | Potassium: 3728mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 141g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 7mgPrint Recipe