Crockpot overnight apple oats
- 2 Tbsps butter chopped into small pieces
- 4 apples peeled and diced into small pieces
- ½ cup maple syrup agave, or sugar
- 2 Tbsps cinnamon
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 cups water
- Turn on the slow cooker to low and add the butter to the bottom of the crockpot.
- Swirl the butter around so that it covers the sides and bottom of the crockpot.
- Add the apples, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Pour the oatmeal over the apples, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Add the water on top of everything.
- Don’t stir the ingredients.
- Keep the slow cooker on low and cook overnight for 8-10 hours.
- Portion out into your small containers once the oatmeal is cooked. Make sure that you label them and date them.
- Freeze them. When you are ready to eat, either thaw in refrigerator overnight or microwave to re-heat.