Dairy-free pumpkin soup with coconut milk
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1.5 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tsps salt or to taste
- pepper optional
- water as needed
- Heat a pan and add the olive oil.
- Add pumpkin purée and cook for two minutes.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add coconut milk to it and stir.
- Let the mixture come to a boil. Then reduce the heat.
- Add salt and pepper. Add some water to adjust the thickness and consistency of the soup.
- Skip adding water if you desire a denser consistency for the baby,
- Let it simmer for 5-8 minutes. Serve warm.