- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsps milk
- 4 Tbsps butter
- salt to taste
- 1 package pancake mix 7 oz or 200g
- water or milk. As specified in the pancake mix instructions
- bacon or other add-ons cut in small cubes. For example ham, cheese, or vegetables
- Crack open eggs in a bowl. Add milk and salt and whisk it. This would be a good time to ask your kids to help beat the eggs.
- Heat butter in a pan. Once it melts, add beaten eggs, and keep mixing with a spatula.
- Cook them for 1-3 minutes, depending on how gooey your kid likes his egg, and set aside.
- Mix the pancake mix with water or milk and make small pancakes slightly bigger than a coin in size (around 1-inch diameter).
- Arrange pancake bites on a large plate and put 1 teaspoon of scrambled eggs on each pancake.
- Serve it with add-ons and let kids choose their favorite.