Easy Italian meatball freezer meal
- 1 bag 1 bag frozen Italian meatballs (beef or turkey)
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce, 28 ounces
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup stock beef or vegetable
- Combine all ingredients into a large freezer-friendly bag.
- Label, date, and place in the freezer until you’re ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve meatballs over pasta or polenta
- Make meatball subs
- Serve with veggie noodles