Easy Italian meatball freezer meal
This freezer-friendly meatball recipe is simple, healthy, and super satisfying.
- 1 bag frozen Italian meatballs beef or turkey
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce, 28 ounces
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup stock beef or vegetable
- Combine all ingredients into a large freezer-friendly bag.
- Label, date, and place in the freezer until you’re ready to cook.
- Thaw the bag overnight in the fridge or in the sink with cool water prior to cooking.
- Place all ingredients into your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve meatballs over pasta or polenta
- Make meatball subs
- Serve with veggie noodles
Calories: 1977kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 123g | Fat: 145g | Saturated Fat: 54g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 64g | Cholesterol: 490mg | Sodium: 4194mg | Potassium: 3333mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1473IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 13mgPrint Recipe