Egg fried rice
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup assorted vegetables
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps olive oil or butter
- Heat a pan and add half the olive oil or butter.
- Add beaten egg and keep mixing with a spatula to break it into small pieces.
- Take out cooked eggs and add the rest of the oil.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute or less.
- Add chopped onions and cook for 1-2 minutes until translucent.
- Add soy sauce and cooked egg.
- Mix and add cooked rice.
- Mix well and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot.