Egg Maggi or Ramen instant noodles
- 1 pack instant noodles of your choice Maggi or any other
- 1 egg
- Crack the egg in a bowl and beat it well.
- Follow the instructions on the pack to cook.
- Drop the beaten eggs from a spoon into the pot while the noodles are cooking. Make sure the water is boiling when you start dropping the egg. As the egg starts to cook with the noodles, they start to look like fine threads or noodles. If it doesn't become thread-like, but ends up as bigger pieces of egg, don't worry. It’s normal. It is still going to taste the same.
- Cook for the time prescribed on the pack of noodles.
- Remove from heat and savor the egg noodles.