Fig and ricotta toast
Spread each slice of your kid's hot toasted bread with ricotta cheese toast and sliced figs. With a great combination of ingredients, this recipe for figs is guaranteed to serve up flavors and textures.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 Tbsps fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 fresh fig or dried figs
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster.
- Spread ricotta cheese on it and place sliced figs.
- Garnish with mint, drizzle some honey over it and watch it disappear right away.
Yields: 2 toasts For alternative recipes for figs, you can replace fresh figs with dried figs, cranberries, dates, or sweeter fruit options like berries or peaches.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 251mg | Potassium: 303mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 334IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 2mgPrint Recipe