- 2 fillets fish of your choice (tilapia, cod, pollock, etc.)
- 2 tsps salt or to taste
- 2 tsps cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 cups shredded cabbage, carrot, and onion you can also use store-bought or homemade coleslaw
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsps Greek yogurt
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- ½ tsp black pepper optional
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 taco shells
- Clean and dry the fish.
- Mix all the dry spices and apply the mixture to the fish.
- Heat the oil in a pan and put the fish in.
- Cook on both sides for 5-8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the fish from the pan and flake it with a fork.
- Mix the shredded vegetables and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper.
- Heat the taco shells. To assemble, place the shredded vegetables first, then the fish flakes. Top it with the yogurt sauce.
- Serve warm.