- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of lime juice
- 1 Tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of chili powder optional when cooking for kids
- ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 2 tsps of coriander powder
- ½ tsp of garam masala avoid if cooking for kids
- 250 gm of white fish tilapia or cod
- ½ cup of onion and capsicum, cubed
- 1 Tbsp of oil
- Mix well the yogurt, salt, cumin powder, chili powder, lime juice, garam masala, and turmeric powder.
- Cut the fish into cubes and marinate in the mixture above for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the onion and capsicum to the same marinade and place it in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Grease a tray, thread the fish and vegetables on skewers, and place them on the tray.
- Drizzle some oil and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn over in between to cook evenly.
- Alternatively, you can use a grill pan or a regular pan to cook the skewers.
- Heat the pan and drizzle some oil.
- Place the skewers on the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the tikka with mint chutney.