Green wake up smoothie
This healthy green smoothie recipe is a great way to wake up in the morning feeling energized.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 cups loosely packed spinach or kale
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or black pepper
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Mix on puree setting until everything is smooth. You may want to add more juice or ice, depending on your desired thickness.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 271mg | Potassium: 889mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 4716IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 280mg | Iron: 2mgPrint Recipe