Kid's camping charcuterie
Sleeping Bag Sandwiches
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 slices lunch meat of your choice
- condiments optional
Ants on a Log
- 1 celery rib cut into 3 inch sections or 4 baby carrots
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- handful raisins
Pretzel Roasting Sticks
- 1 oz pretzel sticks
- handful mini marshmallows
Sleeping bag sandwiches
- Layer cheese and lunchmeat across tortilla. Top with desired condiments.
- Roll up like a sleeping bag and slice into 1½" sections.
Ants on a log
- Spread peanut butter in the cavity of celery or along long edge of carrots.
- Top with raisins to look like ants crawling across a log.
Pretzel roasting sticks
- Stab the tip of each pretzel stick through a mini marshmallow to look like it's ready to roast over a mini campfire.