- 2 liters full fat milk
- 1 cup sugar or less depending on preferred sweetness
- chopped nuts of choice
- cardamom powder
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the flame and simmer until it reduces to ⅓ quantity.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil again.
- Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
- Let it cool.
- Pour in popsicle molds and let it freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Once set, take kulfi out of molds and garnish with some more chopped nuts.