Add this lactation smoothie to your regular breakfast or lunch routine to help you build up that extra calorie stash you need to stay energized throughout the day.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup greens spinach or kale
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds or more flaxseed
- ½ frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- 2 cups non-dairy milk almond, oat, cashew
- Add frozen fruit and milk to a blender. Pulse a few times to break down the frozen fruit first. This will eliminate any frozen fruit chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Can add more milk if you like a thinner consistency.
Calories: 960kcal | Carbohydrates: 147g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 2390mg | Fiber: 28g | Sugar: 72g | Vitamin A: 2801IU | Vitamin C: 280mg | Calcium: 857mg | Iron: 8mgPrint Recipe