Lemon tea cookies
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp lemon extract or vanilla extract
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- ¼ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a mixer or using a hand blender, combine the nut butter, coconut oil, extract, lemon juice, zest, honey, and eggs.
- Gradually fold in the dry ingredients.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, roll into 1" cookie balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before eating.