- 2 Tbsp castor oil
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 10 fl oz apricot juice or nectar
- 8 fl oz lemon verbena tea
- Brew 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) of lemon verbena tea with 1 tea bag, allowing it to steep for at least 10 minutes. Squeeze the liquid out of the tea bag before removing.
- After the tea has cooled a bit, combine all of the ingredients in a blender. You’ll want the tea to stay slightly warm so that the castor oil softens and liquifies more.
- Pour the midwives' brew into a cup and drink immediately.