Nursing energy balls
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips non-dairy
- 1 cup nut butter being mindful of allergies or food sensitivities
- ¾ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp fenugreek powder or brewer’s yeast
- ⅔ cup maple syrup agave or honey
- pinch salt
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix everything together until well combined.
- Roll small balls with your hands or use a small cookie scoop to create balls.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place all of the balls on the tray.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours. This is important or they will fall apart!
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge. Can be stored for up to 7 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.