A recipe for every pizza-loving kid, and to every parent trying to run away from carbs.
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp marinara sauce
- 6-8 slices pepperoni
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- slices red pepper
- slices yellow pepper
- slices green pepper
- 3-4 olives sliced
- 1 tsp butter or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Beat the egg well.
- Heat pan and melt butter.
- Pour the beaten egg and spread over the pan evenly.
- Let it cook for around 1-2 minutes until the egg is no longer runny.
- Transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Spread marinara sauce over the omelet
- Place grated cheese, pepperoni, pepper, and olive pieces on top of the egg.
- If you wish to add any more toppings, add them now.
- Put pizza in oven for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Take it out of the oven and cut it into slices.
- Alternatively, if you wish to continue to cook on a stovetop, place the egg pizza in a pan and cook covered for 1-2 minutes on medium to low heat to melt the cheese.
- Serve hot.
I have used pepperoni for this omelet recipe as the topping. You can replace it with chicken sausage or even paneer or tofu for a vegetarian option.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 231mg | Sodium: 926mg | Potassium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 853IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 319mg | Iron: 1mgPrint Recipe