Pad Thai with shrimp and chicken
- 1 small pack rice noodles
- 3 Tbsps oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chicken breast diced
- 4-5 shrimp cleaned and de-veined
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- 3 Tbsps peanut sauce
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- cilantro to garnish
- Boil noodles al dente.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in n a fairly larger pan. Add chicken cubes and sauté till almost cooked.
- Push it in a corner and add the rest of the oil. Let it heat and break the egg in it. Scramble it while it’s cooking.
- Add shrimp and cook for a minute. Add peanut sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, and a little water and stir.
- Toss in cooked noodles and mix everything well to make sure sauce coats noodles and meat evenly
- Remove from flame. Serve a portion in a plate. Add bean sprouts (you can omit this if your kid doesn’t like sprouts), garnish with cilantro and serve.