- 3 cups grated parmesan cheese
- Italian seasonings as per taste
- Pre-heat the oven at 220°C.
- Scoop one tablespoon grated cheese in a small circular shape on an oven-proof dish at a gap 2-inch space in between.
- Shower a pinch of seasoning on each portion and put in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Keep checking the oven as it can quickly get overcooked or worse, burned.
- Once it acquires nice golden color, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
- You can make these ahead and store them in an airtight container.