Peanut butter and blueberry muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- In a bigger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (egg, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla).
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine them well.
- Add blueberries and mix again lightly.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.