Peanut butter and blueberry muffins
If your kids love peanut butter as much as my daughters do, these muffins will be gone within minutes.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Mix the dry ingredients well.
- In a bigger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients (egg, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla).
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine them well.
- Add blueberries and mix again lightly.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 185mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1mgPrint Recipe