Peanut butter mallo mountain pie
Your kids will be raving about this dessert. It tastes like a cross between funnel cake and s'mores and is made right over the fire.
- Mountain Pie Iron
- butter or oil spray (to prevent sticking)
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups
- 8 marshmallows
- Preheat pie iron in campfire for 15 minutes.
- Knead one biscuit with hands until about ½" thick.
- Repeat with a second biscuit.
- Place a Reese's cup and 2 marshmallows on top of one biscuit and cover with second biscuit.
- Press biscuit edges together to form a pouch.
- Pull pre-heated iron from fire and grease inside with butter or oil spray, careful not to touch heated metal.
- Load biscuit pouch inside pie iron and set on fire out of direct flame. Heat until biscuits are golden brown on both sides (about 10 minutes), checking and turning dessert every few minutes. Cook time varies with temperature and size of fire so open iron frequently to prevent burning.
- Cut in half and enjoy. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 580mg | Potassium: 159mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mgPrint Recipe