Puff pastry pizza
- prepared puff pastry found near the biscuits or in the frozen food aisle
- ⅛ tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- toppings see ideas below
- meats pepperoni, sausage, ham, meatballs, chicken, and bacon
- fruits and veggies mushrooms, pineapple, spinach, broccoli, onions, peppers, olives, and tomatoes
- other toppings feta cheese, ranch dressing, barbeque sauce and hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut pastry dough into 8 rectangular slices.
- In a small dish, stir garlic salt into oil to season.
- Using a pastry brush, brush a thin layer of the seasoned oil onto the dough.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese evenly on each slice.
- Next is the fun part. Let the kids top their pizzas. Will they make a face or other creative design? Be sure to encourage your child to make slices that mom will like, even if that means using toppings your child doesn’t care to eat.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.