Scrambled egg lion
- 2 eggs
- 1 bread slice
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsps milk
- 1 sliced olives
- sliced tomatoes or red peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crack open eggs in a bowl. Add milk, salt, and pepper and whisk it. This would be a good time to ask your kids to help beat the eggs.
- Heat butter in a pan. Once it melts, add beaten eggs, and keep mixing with a spatula.
- Cook the eggs for 1-3 minutes, depending on how gooey your kid likes his egg, and scoop out on a plate.
- Plate the meal. If the kids weren’t already a part of cooking get them in now!
- Take the toast and roughly cut the shape of a lion. If you have a cookie cutter, this is a good time to use it.
- Place the toast on the plate and arrange scrambled eggs around the toast to give it a look of the mane.
- Finish the look with olive slices as eyes, tomato or red pepper slices as ears and a tiny slice of cucumber with dill leaf on it as a mouth.