Scrambled egg salad sandwich
- 2 bread slices
- 1 egg
- ½ Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper as per taste
- few leaves lettuce
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- Toast bread slices.
- Crack open egg in a bowl and whisk it. This would be a good time to ask your kids to help beat the eggs.
- Heat butter in a pan. Once it melts, add beaten eggs, and keep mixing with a spatula.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to the Greek yogurt and whisk to a smooth consistency.
- Spread the yogurt on the bread slices.
- Assemble sandwich: Place lettuce leaves, cheese slice, tomato slices, scrambled eggs on one slice of bread and cover with another slice.
- Cut lettuce leaves and tomato into smaller pieces to make it convenient and less messy for kids to eat.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally and serve.
- Wrap it in a piece of paper if your kids miss the takeaway feel of sandwich.