Simple cake recipe
This cake batter can be mixed directly in the pan to make cleanup easy.
Servings: 10 pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1¾ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter substitute with shortening or margarine if you desire
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Mix and bake all the ingredients in one 12 inch pan.
- Beat eggs in the prepared pan, stir in yogurt, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid mix and stir gradually with each addition to combine.
- Use a fork or an electric mixer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown, or until a fork inserted in center comes out clean.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 202mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 576IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 2mgPrint Recipe