Simple cake recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter substitute with shortening or margarine if you desire
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Mix and bake all the ingredients in one 12 inch pan.
- Beat eggs in the prepared pan, stir in yogurt, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid mix and stir gradually with each addition to combine.
- Use a fork or an electric mixer.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden brown, or until a fork inserted in center comes out clean.