Spinach and citrus salad with almonds and honey ginger dressing
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 orange or mandarin peeled and segmented
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsps skin-on almonds either whole or sliced
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin or squash seeds
- 3-4 dried apricots chopped into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp red onions sliced thin
- 2-3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Combine all dressing ingredients and either stir together or you can use an immersion blender to mix the dressing. Depending on the method you use, you may want to add more olive oil.
- Toss together all of the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.