Two ingredient pancakes with fruit sticks
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- fruit cut into strips some suggestions include apples, mango, banana, strawberries, and watermelon
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsps whole wheat flour or gluten free flour (optional) this will create more of the traditional pancake texture, but I suggest omitting while trying during baby led weaning because the pancake might not be as soft.
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork in a bowl.
- Whisk in the egg until smooth (and flour, if you are adding).
- Cook on a heated non-stick skillet or griddle. Make the pancake size of your choice. Children love little silver dollar sized pancakes.
- Flip the pancake once it starts to bubble and the edges brown a little.
- Peel the fruit and cut into matchstick-size pieces. Toss the sticks with cinnamon.
- Plate the cooked pancakes and fruit. Enjoy!