Vegan slow cooker chili
A vegan and vegeterian chili recipe that's easy to throw together in a slow cooker.
- 1 lb dried beans of choice black beans, pinto beans, Great Northern beans, kidney beans
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 medium bell pepper diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except the beans and broth into a freezer bag. Label and date the bag and place in the freezer.
- Combine the dried beans, vegetable stock, and bag of frozen ingredients into a crockpot.
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
- Greek yogurt
- sour cream
- fresh cilantro
Calories: 1733kcal | Carbohydrates: 325g | Protein: 102g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8130mg | Potassium: 7333mg | Fiber: 78g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 9199IU | Vitamin C: 162mg | Calcium: 636mg | Iron: 25mgPrint Recipe