- ½ zucchini diced
- ½ squash diced
- portabello mushrooms as tolerated
- 1 whole onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper
- vegetable noodles or what you prefer
- 1 pound ground turkey
- spaghetti sauce of choice
- Dice all veggies and place in a boil.
- Boil water and add noodles.
- In a separate pan, cook ground turkey on medium/high heat.
- Remove meat and drain.
- Sauté veggies in same pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once veggies are cooked, add ground turkey back to the pan and add sauce
- Allow sauce mixture to simmer about 15-20 min.