White chicken chili
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 4 ounces green chilis or 1 jar salsa verde (16 oz.)
- 2 cans white beans (Great Northern, cannellini, or navy beans)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients except the salt and pepper in a large plastic bag.
- Label and date the bag and put in the freezer.
- When you’re ready to cook the meal, let thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in cool water in the sink.
- Place all ingredients in the crockpot except the salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When the cooking is done, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Stir everything together and season with salt and pepper.